The Sunset Point cottage is located across Farmers Lake from the U.P. Sunrise Cottages. It sits on the point on its own private lot with a sauna, playground, firepit, wood swing, and dock. Your stay also includes access to the beach, boats, and aquapark at U.P. Sunrise Cottages.
- Sunset Point has three bedrooms, one and a half baths, and a full kitchen.
- Sleeps up to 8 people.
The layout of this cottage is as follows:
- Bedroom 1: King bed.
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed and twin bed.
- Bedroom 3: Full bed and twin bed.
- Bathroom 1: has a tub/shower.
- Bathroom 2: is a half-bath.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Linens and towels.
- Washer and Dryer
- Paddle boat
- Pontoon rental available
- Access to U.P. Sunrise Cottages waterfront across Farmers Lake with a swimming beach and seasonally available recreational equipment including a playground, an aquapark, kayaks and stand up paddleboards, boat launch, and fishing dock.
All dates are available unless labeled as Booked. For extended stays of 2 weeks or more, call us at 906-208-7178; we may have additional availability not shown on the calendar.
View availability of all cottages at once on the Availability & Booking Page.
We do allow some dogs on a case-by-case basis. Please read our Pet Policy page in full. All dogs must be pre-approved, so please give us a call at 906-208-7178 before booking, or enter your information below, including your dog’s breed, age, and temperament in the Comments/Questions section, and use the Send Inquiry button.
Book Now or Send Inquiry
- Send Inquiry if:
- you want to bring a dog (and haven’t talked to us yet), or
- to ask us to hold dates for you while you talk to your people.
- Book Now if you are ready to:
- provide your contact information,
- sign the rental agreement, and
- make a 50% deposit for your stay.
Our cancellation policy can be found on our FAQs page.
Sunset Point has a cleaning fee of $75-125, depending on the season. There are no hotel taxes, only the Michigan 6% use tax on stays of 30 nights or less. Get a complete quote below.