- Cottage #6 has three bedrooms, one and a half baths, and a full kitchen..
- Sleeps up to 10 people.
The layout of this cottage is as follows:
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed.
- Bedroom 2: Four twin beds (a bunk and two singles).
- Bedroom 3: Two twin beds.
- Living Room: sofa bed.
- Bathroom 1: has a tub/shower.
- Bathroom 2: is a half-bath.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Linens and towels.
- Large covered porch.
- Access to 300′ of lake frontage on Farmers Lake, and seasonally available recreational equipment including a playground, an aquapark, boats, firepits, fishing dock, charcoal grills, and lawn games.
All dates are available unless labeled as Booked. For extended stays of 2 weeks or more, call us at 906-208-7178; we may have additional availability not shown on the calendar.
View availability of all cottages at once on the Availability & Booking Page.
We do allow some dogs on a case-by-case basis. Please read our Pet Policy page in full. All dogs must be pre-approved, so please give us a call at 906-208-7178 before booking, or enter your information below, including your dog’s breed, age, and temperament in the Comments/Questions section, and use the Send Inquiry button.
Book Now or Send Inquiry
- Send Inquiry if:
- you want to bring a dog (and haven’t talked to us yet), or
- to ask us to hold dates for you while you talk to your people.
- Book Now if you are ready to:
- provide your contact information,
- sign the rental agreement, and
- make a 50% deposit for your stay.
Our cancellation policy can be found on our FAQs page.
Cottage #6 has a cleaning fee of $75-125, depending on the season. There are no hotel taxes, only the Michigan 6% use tax on stays of 30 nights or less. Get a complete quote below.