Sunset Point Cottage is located across Farmer Lake from the U.P. Sunrise Cottages. It sits on the point on its own private lot with a sauna, playground, firepit, wood swing, and dock. Your stay also includes access to the beach, boats, and aquapark at U.P. Sunrise Cottages, which is about a 1 mile drive or a 1000 ft paddle. (There is no public restroom at the resort.)
Snowmobilers: About 1-1/2 spaces are available in the 2-car garage. There is no pull-through for trailers, but you can do a 3-point turn and park in front of the garage with a trailer under 20 feet if your truck isn’t huge. Otherwise, unload snowmobiles at the end of the driveway and park your trailer at the resort.
- Sunset Point has three bedrooms, one and a half baths, and a full kitchen.
- Sleeps up to 8 people.
The layout of this cottage is as follows:
- Bedroom 1: King bed.
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed and twin bed.
- Bedroom 3: Full bed and twin bed.
- Bathroom 1: has a tub/shower.
- Bathroom 2: is a half-bath.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Linens and towels.
- Washer and Dryer
- Paddle boat
- Pontoon rental available
- Access to U.P. Sunrise Cottages waterfront across Farmers Lake with a swimming beach and seasonally available recreational equipment including a playground, an aquapark, kayaks and stand up paddleboards, boat launch, and fishing dock.
Sunset Point has a cleaning fee of $75-125, depending on the season. There are no hotel taxes, only the Michigan 6% use tax on stays of 30 nights or less. Get a complete quote below.
For extended stays of 2 weeks or more, call us at 906-208-7178; we may have additional availability not shown on the calendar.
We allow most dogs, but no other pets. Please read our Pet Policy page in full.
All dogs must be pre-approved. You can do this by calling us at 906-208-7178 or you can Send Inquiry below including a description of your dog in the Comments/Questions section.
Fill out the form below to receive an instant quote.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking.
Our cancellation policy can be found on our FAQs page.